Transcript Requests for Colleges

In order to ensure that your Cambridge International credits transfer to your university, you must fill out a transcript request form (see below), which must be emailed directly to Cambridge International. Please make sure to include a copy of an accepted photo ID as outlined on the form.

Palm Beach Central High School's Centre Number is US679.

Please note that transcripts should be requested in April of the candidate's senior year after the selection of a college/university has been made, but that date is not firm. Candidates may request transcripts after April.

Also, please be advised that if you request a transcript from Cambridge during the summer after graduation, your university may not receive your transcript until mid-September or early-October.

Important: Please save a copy of all of your results statements.

Transcript request form